Migrate your key applications to the cloud with Desktop IT. Microsoft Office 365 offers enterprise class cloud based applications to businesses of all sizes.
We are experienced in assisting with the implementation and data migration of critical applications to cloud platforms. Contact us today to find out how we can help you move your business to the cloud.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you move your business to the cloud.
- If you are looking for a hybrid solution and need to link your existing on-premise system to the cloud or integrate different cloud based systems, Layer2 Solutions have tools to enable seamless connectivity of 100+ local or cloud based systems.
- Connect and synchronize data of 100+ systems and apps, on-premises or cloud-based, directly with each other, and codeless now.
- Sync your local file server or NAS with Office 365, SharePoint, and OneDrive to keep both sides current. Overcome known limitations and issues of the Microsoft OneDrive for Business Client.
- Migrate your data and documents to the Microsoft Cloud using Dynamic Columns. Add managed metadata rule-based. Translate users or IDs.
- Backup your cloud-based documents to a local NAS for safety and compliance reasons.
- Integrate your local Microsoft Office Access or Excel data with the Microsoft Cloud or other apps.
- Sync any local SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, IBM iSeries AS/400, Mongo or Hana database with Office 365, Azure and other clouds.
- Push your line-of-business enterprise data to Exchange Online to make it available offline on any mobile devices. Or push backend data to the cloud to make it available mobile.
- What about SAP integration, codeless, easy to implement and very cost-effective?
- Connect your local IT systems with Microsoft Azure Logic Apps or Flow to add workflows.